Streetsville neighbourhood in Mississauga
Streetsville is a town in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. It is located at the intersection of Dundas Street and Hurontario Street.
Streetsville was settled in 1806 by Quakers from Pennsylvania. Streetsville was first named after James Street, one of the early settlers. The village’s name was changed to “Streetsville” in 1854 because mail delivered to “James Street” often ended up being delivered to another street with the same name in another town or city.